Herbal Tea for Erectile Dysfunction – 7 Recipes that Work!
Erectile dysfunction can be an embarrassing condition for men of any age. Treating it is typically easy with various over the counter and prescription medications, however many men either dislike the side effects associated with them or do not want to face the embarrassment of a doctor’s visit for sexual problems. There are some natural options for men experiencing the condition including herbal tea for erectile dysfunction. Brewing a piping hot cup of tea can help alleviate bedroom blunders without anyone around you being the wiser.
Anyone considering tea for erectile dysfunction need to remember that there are some side effects associated with the use of some herbs. In addition, some sexual problems can be an underlying symptom of disease or illness, and seeking medical advice is always advisable. One should talk to a health care provider about any herbal products you are using or considering using to ensure that they are safe for you.
We have compiled a list of the top seven herbal remedies for tea inclusion to counteract the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. They can be brewed into a tea singularly or used in blended herbal tea recipes. Many of them are known for their sexual enhancement benefits and are staples of ancient medicine for these reasons.
1. Ginseng: Ginseng is one of the most common herbal remedies for a wide variety of ailments, many related to fatigue. It also becomes popular as a safe and effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. While very commonplace, it is worth noting that prolonged use of ginseng is not advisable and that adverse effects may occur. Additionally, ginseng users may encounter negative effects when the herb is taken alongside caffeine containing products. If considering ginseng tea for erectile dysfunction and exploring blends, try to avoid those that contain caffeine for this reason.
2. Yohimbe: This mysterious herb that comes from tree bark has been associated with combating depression. Yohimbe also is thought to have some benefit to erectile dysfunction sufferers as well. However, there are some side effects that have been observed in studies where yohimbe was used including a rapid heartbeat and an increase in blood pressure. Yohimbe tea for erectile dysfunction should not be taken without discussing it with a healthcare provider first.
3. Ginger: Ginger is thought to have the same blood vessel dilating properties as herbs like ginkgo, that is why it is considered an excellent choice as a standalone tea for erectile dysfunction, but also popular in blends and herbal tea recipes with the same purpose in mind. Best known for its positive effects on tummy troubles, the purported ability of ginger to boost blood flow it what makes it a good choice for erectile dysfunction sufferers.
4. Horny Goat Weed: Well, the name sort of says it all, and it may come as no surprise then that horny goat weed is thought to work the same way that many prescription medications do in terms of producing sustainable erections. In addition, a bit of a testosterone boost may also be possible with horny goat weed tea for erectile dysfunction. Anyone embarrassed about asking for the aptly named herb can call it by its alternate name, yin yang huo.
5. Sarsaparilla: Sarsaparilla is very popular in tea form and is regularly associated with detoxification of the body. However, some herbal gurus are positive that this helps boost testosterone, which is likely why the herb has been liked to erectile dysfunction benefits.
6. Saw Palmetto: The berries from the saw palmetto plant were considered an important food source for many people historically. Today the plant and its bounty are more popular in the herbal and holistic healing community, as has been considered a possible treatment for conditions like BPH and has shown some promise in inhibiting tumor growth. Saw palmettos inclusion in a tea for erectile dysfunction is likely related to its purported ability to promote testosterone production, which can commonly be a cause of the condition.
7. Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is known for its mild, sedative properties. However, it has not just noted for stress relief. Libido increase is also thought to be part of ashwagandha’s repertoire making it a popular evening time decoctions blended with other roots and honey.Related posts: